BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hilang di mata,takkan hilang di hati,
Kenangan bersamamu sentiasa ku ingini,

Andai kata hari ini menjadi hari terakhir ku di dunia i

Ku ingin bersamamu hingga hembusan nafas terakhir ku nanti…..


Really really awesome rite???I juz read it from a novel.It is such a great story about love.I already flew back into my 08 dillema…Great year with my Exco…Hmmm,this few days I’m kinda bored coz I didn’t meet with my friends at hq…..whuaaa….Badly miss them…Muaxxzzz and Hugzzz for them.

I had to stay at home and revise for my freaking monthly test and today was BM and BIO….BM was kinda easy,but BIO was kinda killing…So sad to say dat there was no question dat I studied hardly came out…Juz ok ok oni larr…

During assembly this morn ing,as usual the teacers will keep crapping,suddenly my ex prefect teacher that I don’t like the most call me from back…all the students was sitting and when I stood up everyone was looking at me…daaamn malu…when I followed her ,she brought me to one girl that really cant breathe….as I was the exPBSM president I know what is thus all about…the teacher was calling me to help her…I immediately brought her to on eof the nearest classroom and ask her to breathe…I ask her to fol;ow the rhythm of breathing like I does…and she followed that…For few mnutes she did it and after a while she was perfectly alright…then I came back to my place and sat…waz happy to save peoples life…Felt like SUPERHERO!

At last,I found out the girl who I admire her blog so much..She is studying same school as me and I didn’t even know that…huh,what a waste…
First I was talking about this girl to my friend at school during recess and I told her the blog name.after some while my friend went somewhere and brought the girl and introduce her to me...My friend told this was the girl that I was searching for…What a surprise could it be!!!…She is just same school as mine and I don’t even know that…hahaha…had a great laugh and feel satisfied to find who she is…A big question mark was solved…

Was a sweet simple day at school….

0 comments:

href="http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?digital-clock">
Get your own Digital Clock