BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

All damn thing bout me...




Well,let me juz start it in such way dat de truth dis is my first time of bloging...hahhahah.....hmmm,i guess i nid ti intro myself alittle bit...i am17 dis year n i juyz wanna say more bout my frens...i hav a gang sweet frens dat i used to exco's...we all start to noe each other during our -process of being B-team....hahaha...B-Team is wher we were all connected to be trained as youth fresh leader...its my lovvely bulan sabit chapter klang...sum of my skul frens love to ejek me,coz i evytime will promote my bulan sabit like hell...n i will get very aggresive when people talk bout my bulan sabit...

Letz come back to the topic,dis gila frens are Kiri,Mahesh,Pang,Suez,Sheila n alot alot more...we have been together more than 2 years...we past through den process dat we called as B-Team n manage to become de most prestigious thing called EXCO...we went through de another year wit full of excitment,laughter,sadness,adventures n all de crazy stuff....I can declare it as my bountiful year of experience....hence we still together even we had past our year as exco dat was a team....

Dis year we sitting for SPM n gone laa....hahaha....we still go for tuiton classes together n chit chat afta tuition....Even at our tuition centr de teacher will be surprise to c dat all of us are from different skuls n different reaces....dats a wonderful thing rite??my sir use to say dat,we shouldnt juz talk bout unity,but we shall practice it..i'm proud to say dat we are practising dat.....hahaha,datz it 4 now....lastly im wishing to the god dat i hope our friendship will not be destroyed by any force....in even any worse scenario...I LURVE RC...

2 comments:

Zreyeus said...

Wei Wei!!! Mani!!! Whoohoo!!! Yr first blogging rocks!!! Kakaka!!! Savvadi!!! RC Rockz forever aite! XD Our friendship boleh diumpamakan sebagai air dicencang tidak akan putus!!! HAHA!

Elaina said...

Hey Mani!! Suey Erz just gave me the URL to ur blog.. Lol.. Eh why my name dun have wan??!?? Oh!! Like that la now.. Put Kiri, Mahes, Suez, Sheila and Pang name la but dun put the other exco's.. XP.. Hahaha.. Just joking.. Hahaha.. Fuyoh.. Sumone got blog!! Wow.. Hebat.. Wow wow.. Hebat hebat.. Wow.. LOL!! Take care Mani!!!

href="http://www.freeflashtoys.com/?digital-clock">
Get your own Digital Clock